Today’s home sellers have a number of options available to them to sell their home. We understand that and support the decisions you make whether it is choosing to utilize our services or use another method.
Our initial consultations with you are not high pressure sales pitches; we provide you objective information to assist you in making the decision that is best for you.
This includes sharing information about resources that are beneficial to home sellers regardless of the route chosen. You will receive materials that provide specifics about the market, the “tricks” that are used by some in the marketplace and of course the details of the services we provide.
Below is an overview of our services. If you are not necessarily ready to sell your home and are simply interested in knowing what your home is worth, we provide a “comparative market analysis” at no cost and no obligation to you. Feel free to contact us to learn more about any of these options that you’re considering.
We go to great lengths to maximize the exposure of your home on the internet – the internet is by far the #1 resource used by home buyers
• As paying clients of Trulia and Zillow.com, our listings are highlighted and given priority exposure
• Google owns and promotes YouTube – we are there!!
• Circlepix is an industry leading virtual tour company so all search sites that support virtual tours will include the our tour
• Keller Williams is an industry leader in creating strong partnerships with internet search sites to enhance Keller Williams listings (see “The Keller Williams Difference”)
• Craigslist.org has become a much used search site; our services include posting open houses, broker’s tours, price reductions, new listing info and other ads on Craigslist
The bottom line is we work hard for you to sell your home in your preferred time frame while maximizing the proceeds of the sale for you. Successfully achieving these goals takes much more than putting your home out on the MLS…
• As one of the top real estate teams in the area (we’re consistently in the top 1% of sales volume) we create a large # of “contact opportunities” for us to promote your home to buyers and agents of buyers to learn about the wonderful characteristics your home offers
• Gathering quality feedback from prospective buyers and the agents representing buyers is an important component to having the information you need to make decisions in the sales process.
• Hosting open houses is an effective means for us to connect with prospective buyers and market your home. We have sold many homes via open houses, we tailor this service to meet client preferences (some clients prefer we not host open houses), and we minimize “farming” hosting to inexperienced agents—a practice often found with other top real estate agents.
• Following-up in a very timely manner on all showings, buyer leads, etc . . . Buyers are expecting information requests to be fulfilled quickly.
• We provide staging options to ensure your home is presented in the best possible fashion to procure an offer at the highest possible price
• Our personal “Angie’s List” of resources to take care of anything that comes up in the sale of your home will save you money and frustration
• Via our industry experience and background we understand and provide diplomacy. Softening or eliminating objections, perceived concerns, etc . . . may be the difference between your home selling and not selling.
• You are involved in a manner that fits you
• Frequent and timely updates of all showings and buyer leads are provided. You will receive appropriate updates via email and/or phone/text (your preference): examples include feedback from showings, discussions with prospects/contacts and web traffic data specific to your home
• The Birschbach Team is readily available to discuss all aspects of your home sale, including all buyer activity
• We keep you educated about what is occurring in your market and in the greater area local market. Selling your home is not done in a vacuum and
• The process of selling your home is effectively managed with the aid of gathering and sharing key information . . .
• We ensure you are put in a position to make educated decisions about the questions that come up during the sale of your home
• You are ultimately the one that makes the decision about pricing, how to respond to offers, etc . . .
• It is our job to make sure you have pertinent information to make informed decisions
• Doing many of the little things that set us apart from the crowd
A cornerstone of our services is building trust . . . Contact us to learn more about us and discuss how your goals may be best achieved.